A Perfect Burger - Introducing The Gridiron Burger
The perfect burger - introducing The Gridiron.
- 3.5 pounds chuck roast ground chuck
- 1 pound peppered thick cut bacon
- 2 large white onions - thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 8 slices Colby Jack Cheese
- 8 slices Gouda cheese
- 8 stalks red leaf lettuce
- 1 6 oz can of Hatch green chilies
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt - divided
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Sugar-free ketchup and mustard recipe
Perfect Burger Patties
Using a cookie cutter ring, pack ground chuck into the mold and prepare each burger. Prepared burgers should be on a parchment lined sheet pans in a single layer, covered with cling film until ready to grill. Salt and pepper each burger, each side just before grilling.
Preheat a heavy bottomed or cast iron skillet. Melt 1 stick butter and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Thinly slice each onion and add to your pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat until sweet and brown in color. about 45 minutes.
Cucumber & Tomato Quick Pickled Salsa
Top bun: Layer of ranch dip and cucumber/tomato salsa
Bottom bun: Homemade sugar-free mustard and lettuce leaf
From the lettuce up:
Hatch Green Chiles
Homemade Sugar-free ketchup
Top bun with ranch, cucumber and tomato salsa
BOOM! The Gridiron Burger is ready to be devoured.